Monday 27 November 2006

Welcome to my blog

Hi, and welcome to my first ever blog.

The purpose of this blog is to be an informative and helpful tool for the development and growth of fellow christian brothers and sisters in the Lord and to expose false teachers, false prophets and false doctrines plaging the body of Christ.

Please be aware that you may find information share here difficult to digest and at the most offensive if you are still young in the Lord or not matured in the word and still growing on the milk of the word. The purpose of the blog is in no way to offend hawever, I understand that this may still happen due to the spiritual maturity of different christians.

If you have something you would like to share on the blog I would be happy for you to email me at dazzarai@hotmail.co.uk or if you have any comments fell free.

I hope I can be of a blessing to you. God bless you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need more people such as yourself who do not have a hidden agenda to expose these so called ministers. Your blog has truly blessed me. Continue on in God.

Anonymous said...

We missed you on youtube my brother in Christ. I've changed my name from "I want more of him" to my youtube sign in which is "simpletruth22".

Pray that everything is well with you and yours. Your sisters and brothers in the faith are praying for you and we are lifting you up. jterry316, stated that she has been in contact with you.

We love you and are thankful for your friendship and devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Your sister in Christ,
Simpletruth22 or "I want more of Him"